The philosophy and goals of the Womencare Health and Maternity Center are to:
- Provide safe, quality, and continuity of care for women and their families.
- Support women to be a part of planning their health care.
- Respect women’s and families cultural traditions for childbirth.
- Work as a team of a variety of health care providers to provide cost-effective care.
- Be governed by a Community and Womencare’s Health & Maternity Center Board.
- Have collaborative support from hospitals in the community & region.
- Serve the healthcare needs of women and their families in the community.